
Swatch made for MS3 Stole
Well this week has been hot and by most of my co-workers account they state they did not sign up to live with Arizona temps. Many are contemplating how to move to the equator where it is more temperate as research revealed that the average highs were in the 80s, thanks to the oceans cooling effect. That was until they saw Dean coming this week.
So come knit with me a spell. This week I have almost finished my MS3 stole with the final clue being revealed Friday. Only 24 rows to go and I can move onto the blocking of this project. I also made good progress on my Bonsai Tunic which has the back done and has been taking a little longer to complete thanks to the stole. But, last night I made it on to the ribbed middle section on the front and then onto the v-neck that should go quickly (one can only hope).
On the spinning front, I transferred off a full spindle to a toilet paper roll so I can spin a second roll to ply. Yesterday, I finally got around to doing the set of the yarn I made two-weeks ago at the spinning class I took. It is drying and I have ordered some blue dye to give it some color. Hopefully I don't ruin it. Then I have to figure out what to make with 50 yds of thick/thin novelty yarn. hmm..
Have a great week everyone and try and stay Cool!
1 comment:
that is beyond gorgeous, girl.
can't wait to see your stole when you finish.
Post a Comment