Back in
October I showed you some Lynne Vogel fiber that I was spinning. Above is the finished yarn that I completed during the last part of November.
From one of the members of our local spinning group there was a suggestion to use the cardboard wine boxes to hold some fiber and your spindles for easy carrying and to prevent them from being broken by mistake. So here is my new carrying case for the two spindles that I am currently using.
Malabrigo Dusty Olive worsted weight yarn. I love the fall festive colors in this dye way. I have a pattern picked out when I finish my currently in progress knitting. Meanwhile, Zack is protecting it from others that would like to pilfer my stash for this colorway. ;)
The Marathon mailing is complete. Can you say yea! Each second Saturday of December, the local track club sponsors a marathon that has around 1500 runners sign up to run and around 1300 finish each year. My job is to take the finish certificates and a photo of each runner’s finish and get them in the appropriate envelope, seal the envelopes, and then drop them off at the post office. This year it only took me two days to get all envelopes done and out of my house to the post office. Only six more weeks until my data entry job starts for the Memorial Day 10K/5K run.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment