
With that said I must Thank my parents for this wall and pocket door that they knew we would want for Christmas, but I can’t imagine how they would have gotten all the 2x4s, wall board, pocket door kit and door delivered with the cars they own.

Also, I want to Thank sis for the Birthday (yes it was seven months prior to Christmas) and Christmas present of a true external metal door with drill outs for knobs and dead-bolt. : ) And she didn’t even have to make the long trip over with the kiddos to deliver it. This door was seven years in the making and due to a nice warm weekend (in the upper 60s) on Jan 6th we were able to get this door installed and the old hollow core door donated to the local Habitat Restore. The lock was a gift to my DH seven years ago after continually locking him out with the garage open. However that hollow core door didn’t have what was needed for a true dead-bolt so now seven years later we can finally use it. So the GCs were a win-win for all of us and everything fit. No returns were made here which makes everyone happy and the utility room is begun. Yea!
For my knitting friends that read this blog I came across a great place that doesn't replace my Local Yarn Shop but carries more cotton options than I can find and at a really good price. Elann.com
For those looking for really nice writing cards check out my friend Dawn's site. She is in the process of moving North and is having a Trunk Sale on her Crane's stationery. She's a really talented graphic artist. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment